Thursday, July 21, 2011

4 Months!


I can't believe Fiona is already 4 months old. I wanted to give everyone an update on what Ms. Fiona is up to these days. She is such an angel and has been sleeping through the night since she was 2 weeks old. Of course, this means, she doesn't want to nap at all!
During the day, Fiona and I spend a lot of time in my office playing. She is rolling from her back to stomach and mostly to the right. She has gotten so strong and even likes to stand now in her exersaucer more than anything.



We are trying to provide Fiona with lots of new experiences. A couple of weeks ago, we took her to the pet store and she just loved the fish!


 Fiona is also starting to laugh, which she surprised me and my mom with one afternoon!


Fiona is very smart (of course) and plays with super intent and is very vocal with her toys and how they are behaving.


It seems like yesterday we were at the hospital but at the same time, it feels like she has always been here! What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment