Thursday, September 12, 2013

Update Anyone?


I know, I know. I totally let this blog go! So what's been going on?

Well I've been growing a baby due November 8th:


Did I mention we are having another little girl?


Fiona is taking the baby thing really well. We moved her into her new "big girl room" a few months ago and are making small changes to the nursery to give baby girl her own space.

Chip and I have been working like crazy. In May, I took Caroline Creates to New York to exhibit at the National Stationery Show. It was a dream come true and so cool to be around SO many people who do what I do.


We've had a really busy summer just doing fun things! Fiona has grown so much. She talks up a storm, enjoys singing and loves music class still! She is already potty trained and has been since around her birthday. I'm so proud to be her momma!






So I will update more! It's one of my new goals. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment