Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween!

Halloween has come and gone. I'm still trying to explain that to Fiona! Can you blame a 2 year old who got to trick or treat 3 times? So we usually start Halloween morning by going to Gigi and Papa Doc's office. They host a trick or treat for the preschool behind them and Fiona gets to participate. She wasn't feeling too great this day (which we later found out was a virus and ear infection) but she enjoyed herself!



After trick or treat, we went to music class! Gigi was so sweet to go with us as I'm getting far too pregnant to do everything we have to do in music class. 

Fiona and her best friend Anna! Clearly, they liked having their photo taken.



After we got home, had some naps and snacks, we got ready for the trick or treaters to come to our house!


Daddy and Fiona about to go stop by a few houses.



Fiona helping Daddy hand out candy. I think she enjoyed this more than the actual trick or treating! She would say "You're welcome. Happy Halloween!" So so cute.

Finally, I thought this would be fun. Fiona has been talking about being minnie mouse for months. I remembered that I had been minnie mouse at some point too so my mom sent over a picture. People always say Fiona looks just like me which I deny. I see a lot of Chip in her and she looks a lot like her Aunt Rachel sometimes too. But side by side comparison confirms, this kid is mine! Twinsies!


Quick baby update: My due date is Friday and we are still waiting Baby M's arrival. I may have to be induced so me or other family members will keep everyone posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment