Monday, December 30, 2013

Week 5 and 6

I'm almost caught up! Maeve started feeling better in week 5. I've cut out dairy and soy and it seems to be helping with the colic. We started seeing little smiles pretty much right after we brought her home. Now she is starting to be more intentional with them. They are beyond adorable! I think we have another looker on our hands!










6 weeks and Maeve seems to have grown so much! We are moving into 3 month size clothes already. I'll have her stats for you at her 2 month appointment. She's done so good, the doctor hasn't needed to see us!

I really felt this week she started to really acknowledge us. She smiles so big when Fiona talks to her, turns her head to my voice and coos and talks to Chip like no other!

Maeve LOVES her baths!


Smiles!

My favorite giant smile she does. I just love it!



Wearing my first non onesie outfit!



No comments:

Post a Comment