Sunday, January 15, 2012

Grandparents

So the reason behind me being behind on my posts is this: we had the misfortune of losing three grandparents between Thanksgiving and New Years. It was a rough holiday season. I lost my only biological grandparents left: my mom's dad and my dad's mom; and Chip lost his grandmother, Fiona's namesake. You always know that the day will come but it doesn't make it any easier. What hurts my heart the most is that my Grandmama never got to meet Fiona. I don't think I'll ever get over that. However, when I think of how their faces lit up by Fiona's presence especially for Rosie and Pepa who were sick, it makes me so glad for the time we had.

Here is a little picture memorial to the people who made our amazing lives possible. We will miss and love you forever!















No comments:

Post a Comment