Friday, January 27, 2012

Take a Moment

Since January, life has been amazing at the Hull house. Chip gets home from work earlier now and we have so many more family moments than we used to. I don't have a picture from what happened yesterday but it is probably one of my top 5 memories from Fiona's first year.

She was taking a bath and Chip was helping her out. I walked in after doing some chores and we started tossing a ball into a net (bath toy that Chip bought for Fi). Something about what I was doing was hilarious to Fiona. She started laughing and clasping her hands in front of her and bouncing up and down in the tub. We would laugh back and she would start laughing even harder. She was laughing so hard, she started to turn red.

Next thing I know, we are all three laughing up a storm. It was the best moment ever. You know those times when you think your heart will burst because you are so blessed and experiencing so much love? That was it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment